All of my photography can be converted to black and white or sepia. Custom orders are welcome. Please send me a message if you would like more details.
Any duty / customs / VAT fees required upon arrival is the responsibility of the customer.
Custom Orders: Up to two changes/alterations can be made per order. Any additional requests for changes/alterations will incur an additional fee, and charged via PayPal invoice. There are no refunds for custom orders once the final approval photos have been accepted and approved of by the buyer.
• 3 business day processing time; Excludes Thursday’s as I cannot print nor package orders that day, as well as holidays and any vacations posted in my shop announcement. My rural post office is closed on Saturdays.
• For international orders, please be aware that once an order reaches customs, any delay in customs are beyond the control of Vivid Voyage Photography and the USPS.
~YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS~
• To comply with Paypal’s policies, I ship only to the address registered with Paypal. If needing shipment to another address, please add the new address to your Paypal account before purchase, then at time of purchase select the address to ship to. Order may be canceled and shipment may be delayed until address change is worked out.
~EXTRA SHIPPING SERVICES~
• Any order that is at or over $100.00 may be sent, at my discretion and expense, Signature Required (for USA), or Registered Mail* (for international), which means you will have to sign for the package. *Please note that Registered Mail for international takes on average an extra 7 to 10 days to deliver in addition to USPS’s stated time frames (not including any delays once the package reaches Customs which are beyond the control of Vivid Voyage Photography and the USPS). Please email with any questions or concerns you may have over this.
• At this time I do not ship to Mexico, Italy, Russia, or South Korea. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Please notify me within 72 hours of delivery of any damage caused during transit.
• Please be aware that a photo taken of the damage will be necessary and requested.
• A replacement of the exact same print will be sent once I receive a photo of the damaged print.
• If the order was insured, please retain all packaging as this will be required for insurance purposes.
~OTHER THAN SHIPPING DAMAGE~
• Contact must be made within 7 days of receipt to process a return.
• Items(s) must be returned, wrapped in it’s original packaging and in original condition as was sent.
• Returns must be sent with tracking – if no tracking is purchased and return is lost or misdelivered, with no way to track it, I will be unable to issue a refund.
• It is recommended that returns are sent insured – if no insurance is purchased and item is damaged upon it’s return, I will be unable to issue a refund.
• Please be aware that return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and is nonrefundable. Refund is for item price only – original shipping is nonrefundable.
• Prints ordered in custom or unusual sizes and/or colors are nonreturnable.
• I do not provide exchanges.
Additional Policies and FAQs
• Every computer monitor or phone screen is calibrated different, because of this colors of the print may vary, and may not appear the same as on your screen. Also some photos have a soft, blurred, vintage or grainy/textured effect. This is intentional.
• Unless otherwise noted, all prints have a small white border to assist with framing. If you would like a Full Bleed (image extends to edge of paper / no border) instead of a border, please inquire.
• All prints are placed in an archival sleeve that is specifically designed for storing photographs before being securely packaged. I do not use mailing tubes, and will not roll my prints. All orders are shipped flat, and though this is more costly, it lessens the chance of scratches and kinks in the paper that can happen during unrolling; it also makes matting & framing less challenging
• All photographs are protected under copyright and are the exclusive property of Aaron Houston of Vivid Voyage Photography. Rights are not transferred at sale. Photographs may not be reproduced, copied, manipulated or altered in any way, nor downloaded. Use of any image in whole or in part may not be used to produce another concept or illustration. Thank you for respecting my work.
• Licensing was purchased for all virtual room photographs shown in my shop and used only for examples – I do not ‘borrow’, lift, or steal other peoples images. Ever.
• All prints come from a non-pet and non-smoking studio and I am a non-smoker.